Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo has hit the mark as one of highest goals scorers in the Chinese Super League.
29-year-old Ighalo scored his 14th goal on Wednesday to make it to the list.
The striker opened the scoring for his side in the 25th minute, before he tucked away a penalty kick six minutes from time for Changchun Yatai to fight back and win 3-1 at Beijing Renhe.
His club are now occupying the seventh position on the league table with 24 points from 18 games.
Ighalo is now a goal shy of his tally of last season.
Below are the top five Chinese Super League goalscorers of the 2018-19 season:
1. Lei Wu (16 goals) (Shanghai)
2. Odion Ighalo (14 goals) ( Changchun Yatai)
3. Eran Zahavi (14 goals) ( Guangzhou)
4. Cedric Bakambu (13 goals) (Bijing Guo’an)
5. Frank Acheampong (12 goals) (Tianjin Teda)